XXL-Rehab Bariatric Walking Frame
The Bariatric Walking Frame is foldable, lightweight and height adjustable.
The XXL-Rehab Frame is available in two widths, with either rubber ferrules or with 2 wheels at the front, and both very stable for users.
- Height adjustable.
- Lightweight frame.
- Designed exclusively for bariatric users. ** Now max.user weight 325kgs / 50 stone.
Please select at check-out if you qualify for VAT relief.
The XXL Rehab bariatric walking frame is fitted with comfy PU Foam grip handles each side on the top frame.
The side frames clip easily inwards for storage purposes.
When fitted with the front wheel option, the two wheels allow the walking frame to be easily manoeuvred and roll across the floor.
The two rear legs ensure that the walking frame does not suddenly roll away if the user were to lose balance.
- Maximum user weight: 325kg (50 stone)
- Adjustable height in 2.5cm interval: 76cm-101cm
- Weight of frame: 3kg
- Choice of 74cm or 84cm internal width at base of frame
- Inside width between wheels: 54 or 64 cm
- Total Frame Length: 50cm
- Easy clean black frame finish
Cobi Rehab are market leaders in bariatric care equipment manufacture and supply.
Cobi XXL-Rehab professional bariatric care products and equipment are principally designed in Denmark
Cobi Rehab specialise in positioning solutions for bariatric patients with the purpose of providing all day independency, comfort and relief.