Rehasense Icon 30 Aluminium Lightweight Self Propel Folding Wheelchair
ICON 30 high performance, light weight, aluminium folding wheelchair - modular and adaptable with a range of top quality accessories.
Please select at check-out if you qualify for VAT relief.
The Icon 30 from REHASENSE is part of a modular Mobility System and available with interchangeable parts.
The Icon 30 adjustment options offer the possibility to adapt the chair to the requirements of clinicians or users.
The design has a sideward locking mechanism for the legrest to provide a clear front to avoid hooking and damaging of clothes, limbs or furniture.
- Legrests “swing-in swing-out, swing under”, detachable. Flip up, angle adjustable footplates with heel band.
- Drop-in armrests with side guards, easy to remove for transfers. Height adjustable.
- Solid puncture proof rear wheel with grab ring. Easy to disconnect with the quick-release axle.
- Angle adjustable front fork for perpendicular adjustment of the bearing house to the floor to optimize driving perfermance.
- Slide up height adjustable anti-tip combined with step assist for easier tipping backwards.
- Multiple rear wheel positions for variation in depth and height
- Standard hand brakes push to brake.
- Includes folding backrest
- Elevating legrests and Amputee legrests option.
ICON 30 Features:
- Safe weight limit: 22 st / 140 kg
- Weight: 2,5 st / 15 kg *)
- Transportation weight: 1 st / 7,0 kg *)
- Backrest height: 16,5“ / 42 cm
- Seat height: 19" / 48 cm
- Seat Width: 16 x 16 or 18 x 18 inches (41 x 41cm - 46 x 46cm)
- Total length: 40" / 101 cm
- Length without legrests: 30" / 76 cm
- Height folded: 37" / 91 cm
- Width folded: 14" / 34 cm
- Height with backrest folded: 30" / 70 cm
- ** Crash Tested **
Rehasense manufactures a wide range of selected, high quality mobility products for those with mobility challenges.
Rehasense provide quality products within a “best of best” concept with regard to quality and function based on many years of experience in design, manufacturing and distribution in Europe and Asia.