Dietz Caneo xl Wheelchair
The CANEO XL is a very robust folding wheelchair designed for users between up to 200 kg - 32 stone.
The low seat height allows the use of deep seat cushions and the armrests are extended forwards to provide user support.
The Caneo xl wheelchair has passed the Crash Test ISO7176-19:2001.
Please select at check-out if you qualify for VAT relief.
The Caneo xl wheelchair is constructed for larger individuals and provides both strong support and comfortable seating.
Available with a range of options, this Crash Tested wheelchair is a key asset for regular transportation, and yet easy to fold and store.
Also available with drum brakes, and several legrest options, the Caneo xl is quality mobility solution for day to day mobility.
Choice of 56 / 60cm, 22"" / 24" seat widths and with additional legrest options.
Prescription Form available for added options - ask our Customer Service Team.
- Tipping stability up to 10°
- Back angle 3°, seat angle 3°
- Adjustable back (Velcro)
- Reinforced tubular steel flip back side panels with forward extension
- Advanced forward and outward position of the front wheels, crossbar
- Reinforced rear wheel linkage
- Adjustable lower leg length in 15 mm steps from 42 to 51 cm
- Swing-away/detachable leg rests
- Aluminium foot rest
- Locking brake / drum brake
- Rear wheel 24”, PU incl. quick-release axle, front wheel 7”, PU
With over twenty years of working with powered wheelchairs, from basic adjustments and programming through to high end rehab solutions and alternative controls, Dietz experience and knowledge is used to help support users with a complete range of mobility solutions.