Barton I-700 Convertible Transfer Chair
The I-700 Convertible Positioning and Transfer Chair is a mechanical positioning chair that can be adjusted to various positions.
The I-700 chair offers an unlimited number of reclined and tilt positions making it the ideal device for early patient mobilisation.
The I-700 can be used to transfer a patient horizontally from a height adjustable bed, to eg: chair.
Used mainly in Acute and Rehabilitation environments, the Barton I-700 Convertible chair is designed to transport 318kg / 50 stone users safely by a single carer / operator.
The I-700 patient transfer allows carer staff to independently move bariatric sized individuals between multi locations.
The I-700 chair is available with additional options and accessories to enable safe transfer.
- Converts from upright to reclined or levelled position - multi angle options.
- Fully adjustable headrest, footrest, armrests and side supports with specialized padding to prevent pressure ulcers and skin breakdown
- Useable with other transfer techniques eg: slide sheets or air-assisted devices
- Equipped with central brakes and steer locking functions
- Heavy-duty central locking and steering castors to allow for easy mobility
- Seat width 25" (63.5 cm)
- Seat depth 19" (48.2 cm)
- Overall length 74" (188 cm)
** We strongly recommend discussing your Barton I-700 Convertible Chair with Customer Support before purchase.
(ask about the excellent Patient Transfer System (PTS) additional option.
Assisted delivery available.
Human Care Group are an ambitious, fast growing medical aid company producing a range of branded healthcare products.
Human Care produce and provide mobility solutions for people with special needs.
The products serve to be a natural part of life to anyone who might need them.
Human Care’s current product areas are: rollators, convertible chairs and floor-level-beds for people with reduced mobility.
The company exports more than 80% of the goods it produces. The Group has subsidiary companies in USA, Canada, Sweden, Netherlands and Australia as well as distributors in 15 other countries.