Extra Heavy Duty Romachair with Fixed Arms 4750A
4750A - Extra Heavy Duty Romachair with Fixed Arms
5 Year Frame Guarantee. Widely used in many UK Hospitals.
Maximum User Weight 318kgs - 50 stone.
Please select at check-out if you qualify for VAT relief.
4750A, Extra Heavy Duty Romachair with Fixed Arms
This heavy duty version of the famous 'Romachair' has many options which make this commode chair probably the most popular in bariatric care today.
Panrack / bowl options available.
- Seat Pad Depth: 53cm/20.5″
- Overall Height: 101cm/40″ Width Between Arms: 63cm/25″
- Overall Width: 71cm/28″ Clearance to Seat Underside: 45.5cm/18″
- Overall Depth: 90cm/35.5″ Maximum User Weight: 318kg / 50 stone
- Seat Pad Height: 52cm/20.5″ Weight of Product: 18kg / 39lbs
Designed for heavy duty user in hospital and care environments;
1. Anti-microbial coating and fittings
2. Sealed seamless (Rust resistant) frame
3. Patented clip-on accessory system
4. Fixed arms
5. Heel support
6. Dirt trap free design
7. 25″ Wide detachable seat
8. No hinges on foot/heelplate
9. Panracks available for major sanitary pan manufacturers
10. Five-year frame guarantee against manufacturing defects
Roma Medical is considered to be one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of mobility and rehabilitation products, which are sold through a network of distributors throughout the UK and worldwide under the Roma and Shoprider Brands.