Drive Expedition Transit Lightweight Wheelchair
The Drive Expedition Wheelchair is a durable wheelchair that features extra measures to ensure it's safe and strong. A Dual cross brace offers extra support.
Please select at check-out if you qualify for VAT relief.
The Expedition chair is the latest refinement in the Drive range of Transit Chairs.
The Expedition is easy folding and is fitted with useful attendant brake.
- Attractive finish with a lightweight aluminium frame for easy manoeuvrability
- Available in Silver or Black
- Arthritic friendly cable brakes allow immediate access for attendant to reduce speed or lock brakes for parking
- Half folding backrest allows easy storage and transportation
- Full length armrests with upholstered arm pads increase user comfort and are easy to wipe clean
- Nylon 47cm (18") seat and back offer comfortable support and are durable and easy to clean
- Quick release swing away footrests to facilitate transfers on and off the chair
- Lap belt for added safety
- Two stepper tubes enable attendant to safely raise front wheels for mounting kerbs
Drive DeVilbiss is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of durable medical products in the world. Drive DeVilbiss has manufacturing and distribution centres in the UK, Ireland, United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, Romania, Taiwan and China.