Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
Features of the Zero Turn:
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- Patent pending technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices.
It is important to note that when the wheelchair is compacted down, the individual components still carry some weight with the heaviest part being the motor weighing 21.7kg and the battery box weighs 14.5kg.
Once you have purchased your Jazzy Zero Turn Scooter we will contact you by email or telephone to arrange a delivery time convenient for you within 3 working days. It will be delivered already assembled by one of our team who will show you how to use the wheelchair; check that you feel comfortable with it and that it is suitable for you and your environment. Please note this is not delivered in a box and we will need to see the user on delivery to ensure it is appropriate for them.
Seat Width: 43.2cm (17")
Seat Depth: 43.2cm (17")
Overall Length: 116.2cm (45.7")
Overall Width: 52cm (21")
Battery Size: 12 volt x 2 - 21Ah
Total weight: 69kg
Maximum Speed: 4mph (6.4km/h)
Front Wheel Size: 178mm (7") solid
Rear Wheel Size: 229mm (9") solid
Turning Radius: 97cm (38")
Ground Clearance: 3cm (1.3")
Range per charge: Up to 10 miles
Maximum User Weight: 136kg
Under HMRC Rules, those chronically sick or users with a disabling condition may qualify for 0% VAT Exemption.
To purchase at this price we will ask you to confirm the reason for VAT exemption at Checkout.
ENdynamics will accept returns in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Goods must be returned unused and in the original packaging. ENdynamics charge £100.00 for return carrier collection, or the buyer can make own delivery arrangements. All returns are inspected before credit issued. If on delivery the buyer feels the item is not suitable or would like to return the item, they will be refunded minus £100.00. If on return the item is found to have been used then no refund will be given.