The Robus wheelchair from BIGreha has numerous configuration options to suit the bariatric user and environment. The Robus is a very strong folding bariatric wheelchair and whilst suitable for rehabilitation, the Robus is a reliable platform for long term durability and value.
- Up to 90cm Seat width
- Up to 60cm Seat depth
- With seat height options
- Back height 40cm, Push handle height 92,5cm (with folding backrest 94cm)
- Solid PU 24“ rear drive wheels and 8“ front castors, plus 12" transit wheel option
- Contour adjustable back and supportive seat system
- Head support
- Removable arms with armrest options, including hemiplegic
- Push to lock brakes and attendant brakes
- Detachable Leg-rests with removable footboard and with elevator option
- Frame Colour options - red, black, white aluminium
The Robus is a comprehensive solution for bariatric users and provides a strong platform for daily support and rehabilitation. The folding mechanism allows for storage or easy transportation.
** Before buying online, please note the Robus is generally a bespoke built item and allow 3/4 weeks for delivery.
For local stock sizes or for more details, call our Bariatric Service Support on 0333 444 1034.
Under HMRC Rules, those chronically sick or users with a disabling condition may qualify for 0% VAT Exemption.
To purchase at this price we will ask you to confirm the reason for VAT exemption at Checkout.
Free delivery to mainland UK.