The ProLift A333 from Novacare
The ProLift A 333 is said to be the strongest aluminum patient hoist of its kind.
The A333 was developed for professional use in everyday hoisting and transfer situations - note the walking handles to assist mobility!
The A333 can easily hoist patients from a sitting or lying position – elevated or right off the floor – enabling care givers to mobilise or vertically position patients up to 320 kg without effort.
- Hoisting height: 48.5cm-190cm
- Dimensions: 76.5cm width 1400cm length
- Frame Weight: 61kg
- Maximum user weight: 320kg / 50 Stone
- A variety of accessories are also available including single / double sling spreader bar
- Excellent Linak Care Actuator
- Electrical and manual ‘Emergency Down’ function.
- Speed option, sling options
- Weighing Scale option
- Electronic system with intelligent cycle and operating data counter
- Mast lock with T-screw for easy dismantling and height adjustment for walking/standing exercises
Under HMRC Rules, those chronically sick or users with a disabling condition may qualify for 0% VAT Exemption.
To purchase at this price we will ask you to confirm the reason for VAT exemption at Checkout.
Free delivery to mainland UK.
For more details, call our Bariatric Service Support on 0333 444 1034.