Due to the special construction of the LAS 500 N mattress, patients weighing up to 340 kg / 54 stone can be supported.
The system is used for the treatment of pressure ulcers up to grade IV (according to EPUAP). The combination of large air openings inside the cells creates an air pillow effect. Low Air Loss technology has the critical advantage of permitting the patient to sink deeply.The result is very little resting pressures.
The LAS500N system is ideally suited for the treatment of pain-intolerant patients with high risk of developing pressure sores.
The pressure mode cycles can be adjusted in 5 minutes intervals between 5 and 30 minutes.
Additional functions and modes Care mode, key-lock-function, back-up memory function, bariatric mode, ancle sensor, pressure sensor, Mattress system.
The LAS 500 System mattress consists of eighteen 20 cm high Polyurethane cells. All cells feature a CPC quick coupling for problem-free positioning and a fast exchange of cells.
- mattress replacement system for low air loss therapy
- 8 inch TPU cells, two-part with static base
- 1:3 alternating pressure mode – adjustable in 5 min. intervals
- pressure sensor with acoustic and visual alarm
- automatic start function
- static mode
- care mode
- pulsation mode
- bariatric mode for patients up to 340 kg (120 cm mattress)
- sit-up sensor
- automatic key-lock-function (3 min.)
- power failure alarm
- intelligent fault detection with LED indicator
- CPR quick valve
- external cell holding, cells with stitched holding straps
- rugged base material with holding straps and transport handles
- bi-elastic PU protection cover with all-round zipper
- transport bag
Under HMRC Rules, those chronically sick or users with a disabling condition may qualify for 0% VAT Exemption.
To purchase at this price we will ask you to confirm the reason for VAT exemption at Checkout.
Free delivery to mainland UK.